CivicPlus announced the integration of CivicPlus’ CP ConnectTM software with newly acquired SeeClickFix to create CivicService, the first, and most robust, end-to-end citizen communication, request, and work order management solution available.
The SeeClickFix and CP Connect bundle from CivicService will allow local governments to easily manage inbound citizen communications and turn those inquiries into actionable and trackable requests and work orders.
With the SeeClickFix and CP Connect bundle from CivicService local governments have:
- A way to engage citizens where, when and how they want to be engaged
- One “inbox” from which staff can respond to citizen inquiries (including phone calls, Twitter, Facebook, emails, and forms)
- A contact record that logs citizen interactions for future reference
- Configurable workflows that automatically route requests to the right departments
- Work orders that organize and quantify the work being done
- Integrations to 20+ leading asset management, IoT, and, GIS solutions including Cartegraph, Cityworks, Bigbelly, and Esri ArcGIS
- The ability to measure, optimize, and communicate the successes of programs and departments
- Easy-to-use citizen and mobile government applications that facilitate public services
Cole Cheever, CivicPlus Vice President of Client Services, says that the integration of SeeClickFix with CP Connect fills a needed gap in the local government service delivery model.
“CP Connect lets municipalities track individual conversations and understand citizen trends while SeeClickFix helps by connecting citizens directly to public services with automated workflows. By integrating the two products into a single solution, staff will be able to manage conversations about whether or not a service is required. CivicService is the intersection of citizen service request and relationship management.”
According to Ben Berkowitz, CivicService Divisional Business Leader, CivicService draws on the foundational principles that have made SeeClickFix a leader in the citizen request management space.
“Over the past ten years, we’ve learned that the key to providing excellent citizen experiences cost-effectively is to connect citizens directly to the services that they need via mobile and web,” said Berkowitz.
“This connection between citizen requests and government workflows has been the secret to SeeClickFix’s success and has helped to resolve over six million requests while building trust in over 350 municipalities throughout the U.S. and Canada. By integrating SeeClickFix with CP Connect, local government’s ability to work with citizens to improve the quality of life in communities takes a giant leap forward.”
According to Cheever, the driving force behind the creation of CivicService was customers asking for the ability to connect citizens easily with public services while unifying communications. Local governments wanted one “inbox” for emails, phone calls, and social media posts.
“SeeClickFix and CivicPlus bring together decades of research, serving thousands of public organizations and millions of citizens. We are thrilled at the prospect of helping local governments and their citizens to improve the communities that they love.”