The Comprehensive Guide to Public Record Keeping
For Clerks and Record Managers
Download your guide now!
We’ve been listening and through conversations with many of you, we’ve heard that you need information and clarity on public records. They exist in a variety of formats and the obligations of clerks vary depending on the state, agency type, and ever-changing technology like social media.
We combined interviews with clerks and other public records experts along with our research to bring you this comprehensive guide to public records in 2022.
What’s in it:
- The current state of public records laws
- How COVID-19 affected public records
- The challenges and responsibilities of social media records retention
- Solutions for public records management and retention
- Advice from subject matter experts and your peers