The State of Public Sector Social Media 2021 Recap
2020 rocked public sector communication. What’s ahead for 2021 and beyond?
We’re sharing the results from our second annual State of Social Media in the Public Sector Survey in which more than 600 of your peers provided an inside look at what they are doing on social media, how COVID-19 impacted them, and how they adapted their strategy to manage social and mitigate risk.
In this recorded webinar, you’ll also gain exclusive insights on year-over-year trends and new data points, including:
- How COVID-19 influenced overall content strategies & communications
- Increased platform adoption & new engagement opportunities
- What teams are doing to improve time management & responsiveness
- How to measure effectiveness & success on channels to support goals
- Ways agencies & schools are improving compliance & security on their pages